11 January 2009

Buddha Bar

Second dinner of our adventures.  We were joined by Miss Audrey's bf Andres.  So there were five of us this time.  We took more pics here, so sorry if the pics aren't in order.  Lol.


This is a pic of the doorway from inside the restaurant.  Cool...

Look behind Grace's head, there's a cool looking smoking room there.  It was closed so there was noone in there smokin' but then again, when is it ever open?  I guess when the bar get's jumpin.

The large buddha in the main dining area, I'm kind of glad we didn't sit there because it seemed like the DJ was pumpin' the music in that area more for some reason.  I'm also glad we had an early reservation so that we didn't have to yell at each other across the table.  Lol.

Sorry the pics are a little out of order.  This is Patrick's dinner.  Did he have steak?  I forget but it still looked yummy.

My dinner companions.  From left to right, Andres, The Fabulous Miss Audrey, chubby ol' me, Grace, and Patrick.

Hmm, what dish was this?  I think it was Miss Audrey's chicken.  Funny her and Andres ordered the same thing.  How cute.

Me and Grace, gee nobody told me my shirt was so low.  I thought it was kind of drafty in there.

Hmm, what to order...

Our plethora of appetizers.  Those are my samosas in the background, Grace ordered the calamari.  Those were good, a bit spicy but good nonetheless.

Samosas.... yum...

These are Patrick's ribs.  I mean his appetizer.  You know what I mean!  Lol.  They were yummy as well.  Also a bit spicy.

Ahh, young love, they make such a cute couple!

Nice table shot of our appetizers!

This I believe was Grace's lobster something or other.  It looked mighty yummy but I was leaving room open for my food!

This was my dessert.  Panna cotta with some sort of cappuccino gelato.  I don't remember what those nutty things are on the end but they were good and chewy.  Lol.  I can remember the taste like I just had it 10 mins ago.  This was so delicious.  As you can see this was my favorate part of my meal.  Talk about orgasm in a cup.  Good grief, next time I come here I'll just have two of these and a cigarette, ha!

The three of them squished in the back of my leetle leetle car.  I tried to avoid the bumps.  I really did.

This restaurant was the fanciest of the three.  It was different and cool that I was able to go to a trendaurant this year with the guys.  Dressing up once in a while and going to fancy shmancy restaurants is fun.  I wish I could do this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment