11 January 2009

Ninja

Okay, here are the long awaited dinner photos of us.  I didn't include everyone's food in the pics as there were just too many.  So I selfishly put my food on here only.  And a few pics of us.  Hehe.

Here I am being doofy at the dinner table.

Me and fabulous Miss Audrey

I said look natural... hehehe.

Mmm, ceviche...

Spicy tuna and california rolls.  Nothing fancy as far as what the rolls are but they tried to make it pretty.

The pork was nice, I forgot what it was.  Some garlic sauce, a little salty but the ninjas were there to constantly refill my water.

Okay, so I tried to rotate this pic a gazillion times and for some strange reason blogger won't upload it the way I had it in the preview.  Grr.  Dumb blogger.  Anyway, the steak was all right but not as good as the pork and the ceviche.

Finally dessert.  Mine was smokin'.  Then again so was Audrey's.  Cute presentation, the chocolate mousse was all right and I was allergic to half the berries so I gave them to Audrey.

All in all dinner was good mostly because of the company and because I haven't gone out in a long time.  It's nice to spoil yourself once in a while and try different things.  Although, I think the theme of our own "restaurant week" has been Japanese as you can see by the other restaurants in my blog.  Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment