13 December 2008

Master Cleanser - Day Six Morning

I'm feeling much better today. I think I'm finally used to not eating food. I'm still feeling tired but not as bad as the first few days. Not much to report today since there's no negative side effects. I dropped another pound since yesterday so I'm up to 7 lbs. I calculate 15lbs total at the rate I'm going. Hehe, so I was a little off from my initial calculations but it's because if the 5 whole lbs of water weight I lost the first day.

I'm just going to relax and take it easy today. I really wanted to get my mani/pedi today but I think I might save the money and try to do it myself today. I do love to get my nails done though. I'll see how the day goes. If anything I'll go towards the end of the day. Since I can't eat dinner anyway I could just go there later in the afternoon....

2 comments:

  1. 7lbs is quite a bit for 7 days! Glad to hear there are negative side effects but you were relatively healthy to begin with. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know, but all this suffering I think I should definitely lose more! Lol.

    ReplyDelete