14 December 2008

Master Cleanser - Day Seven

Okay so this is getting closer to the end of the "cleansing process." Today I was supposed to clean up my room and bathroom for Penny's arrival home but I was feeling so sluggish this morning I figured I'll have time to do it in the morning and afternoon before she arrives early evening. Hehe. Just laundry today. 

I woke up, watched some TV and then went back to sleep. Of course because I was sleeping I didn't drink my daily dose of "lemonade" but I am catching up with it now. I should be done with it soon. I have to admit I don't get so hungry anymore but I am craving the feel of actual food in my mouth. I know one I get off the "fast" my stomach would've shrunk a considerable amount so my food intake will be less. Which in turn will allow me to keep the weight loss off if I stay with the smaller portions. I weighed myself this morning and lost another pound. So hopefully I'll lose about 15 to 18lbs by the end of it all. I'll definitely keep y'all up to date. 

Drawback at this point is this sour taste I have in my mouth all the time and I'm craving actually chewing something. I think the thing I'm craving the most now is the stewed pig hock my dad makes. Maybe I'll have him make that for me as a reward for suffering though this program he insisted I go on.

I was reading the book again and was a little annoyed about his preaching to the readers about how bad eating meat is. I don't know if I could subscribe to that philosophy because I'm a big believer in a balanced diet. Everything in moderation for a healthy body and mind. Some things make sense but not all. Also this was written a while back so I don't believe he took other culture's diets into consideration. I think it's up to ourselves to tailor it to what works for the foods we eat. Plus he's a little on the religious side which, for those of you who know me, I am not a religious person at all. So I can see how he would believe meat would be bad to eat. Then again didn't they do a lot of slaughtering in the bible? Maybe I'm wrong...

Further update tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment