12 December 2008

Master Cleanser - Day Five

So I was typing out my thoughts on my little keyboard I have on my smartphone and somehow managed to erase the two paragraphs I had typed out. Grr.

Okay so I'm halfway through and do I feel any cleaner? Not really. I did lose another pound today. Okay so my calculations were off as far as how much I would lose. Hehe. So far I'm down 6lbs. I guess I can't complain considering it's been 5 days. We'll see by the end of 10 days.

I still have my headache which the Excedrin has not managed to make go away anymore. Ugh. All I feel like doing now is curl up in a ball and go to sleep. Thank goodness it's Friday. *sigh*

Poops update! Lol. No poops yet today but it looks like I usually don't have to go until about 7pm. So I'll see later.

Is it 10 days yet???

2 comments:

  1. You're at the halfway mark! I think the headaches will stay for a while. Is it because you're just feeling weak?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might not be drinking enough water. That's one of the first signs of dehydration they say. I'll tr to drink more water since I'm home today.

    ReplyDelete