19 December 2008

Finally Done!

Today is the first day I can have salad and some fruit. I can't wait until tomorrow when I can eat real food. I'm happy with the results as I said yesterday. So there really isn't much more to say about the "cleansing" process. (o:
Tomorrow Penny comes home and I'm really happy about that. I'm taking vacation days again so I can spend time with her and also do some family bonding.. not sure how the family bonnding will go but I'm happy Penny and I will get to spend some PY & KY time in the city. Need a break from the family.
I have lots of plans and resolutions to stick by this coming year and I hope it all goes smoothly and as planned. I think right now I am relatively happy asides from my living conditions but that I've dealt with for quite some time now so it's just a matter of grinning and bearing it until I make some changes in the coming year.

2 comments:

  1. Yea! And congratulations! Its no small feat to lose 9 lbs in 10 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I know. I think the first 5lbs are really all just water. The hard part now is to keep the weight off! Especially with the holidays around the corner I think it will be tough!

    ReplyDelete