18 December 2008

The Day After Yesterday

Yay! Finally done! Ten days later, 9lbs lighter and feeling svelt. Not sure if I'm looking so svelt but I feel lighter, some of my pants are looser and the bf noticed. Lol. I'm good.

I am a natural complainer. So naturally I had a lot of complaints along the way but all in all it wasn't THAT horrible. So since I'm liking the results and haven't come down with any weird diseases or illnesses during this period I will continue to do this for a week once a month until I get down to the weight where I'm comfortable. (That's 30lbs lighter than I am now.) I think I can do it. Not unrealistic if you ask me.

Again I have to stress to all who are reading this that doing this "cleansingo process is not for everyone. I canlt stress enough if you're top generally healthy I wouldn't think of doing this. I also can't agree with a lot of what he says in the book. He doesn't believe we need to eat meat. I'm a big fan of steak and pork. I have a weakness for super salty and sweet. Hence my extra paddings. In the end of it all I think living with a healthy balanced diet and getting enough exercise is best for everyone.

What's for dinner?!? I'm starving!

No comments:

Post a Comment