17 December 2008

Master cleanser - Day Ten!

Whooo weee. Finally day ten. I have to say the first few days were really trying. Cutting out the coffee then the headaches then the lack of energy... it sure was a lot to do for me. For anyone in fact. I'm glad it's over. I don't know if my system is cleaner but I am 10lbs lighter. I'll see how it goes after the holidays. Maybe I'll continue to do this until I lose all the weight I want. I think the challenge is to keep the pounds off in between fasting periods.

So they say it's unhealthy to do this. I say that everyone has their own theory on all these different "diets." I think the most important thing before trying any of these is to make sure you know your body and know what your system can take. I know I could do this because I know that I was relatively healthy to begin with. Some have weak immune systems and I say this is not the best plan for them. Bottom line know your body and know your limits.

Looking forward to the holidays and next week... yay Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Dude! Well done on getting to the end of the diet!! Funny to think that what you've been doing is the TOTAL opposite to my gluttony in the last few weeks .. I would even say that what you've lost in weight is probably what I've gained in the same period! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 lbs in 10 days is pretty good! It took me 2 years to shave 10 lbs!

    ReplyDelete