20 December 2008

Few More Days 'Til Christmas

It's Saturday and just a few more days 'til Christmas. Penny, my sister and best friend, is arriving tonight around dinnertime. I'm excited and can't wait to spend some time again just walking around the city with her. We have a PY & KY day and dinner planned. I can't wait for that day as well. Haven't done much research on places to eat but I'm sure there are tons of restaurants down in the meatpacking district to go and try. Maybe we'll go on line tonight or tomorrow and see what's there.
I was hoping to be able to wear my new boots but the snow is preventing me from doing so. Poo poo on snow! Oh well. There's always next week. I hope the weather isn't too bad. I'm going to follow Penny's resolution and not treat my nice things as little treasures and save them for "special occasions." This year I will promise to:
1. use my nice things simply because they are nice and they should be used
2. stick to my diet plan and do the cleansing process once a month until I lose the weight I want.
3. the rest of the year is to try to keep it all off!
4. last but not least make a lifetime resolution to always make an effort to look my best because I know I can look good!

No comments:

Post a Comment