24 December 2008

PY & KY Day

So PY and I had an awesome day yesterday.  Yay!  We went shopping then had dinner at Markt.  A Belgian restaurant in Chelsea.  I originally thought it was in the Meatpacking District but I couldn't find it.  Then I realized that they moved!  Up to Chelsea.  We found it nonetheless and had a wonderful dinner.

Menu
  • Appetizers - Mixed greens with goat cheese, Mac and cheese with a Panco crust, and a smoked asparagus soup.  We of course shared all these yummy appetizers.
  • We both ordered a healthy serving of mussels.  Mine was with a garlic and cream sauce, while PY had the one with the tomato, basil, onions and peppers.
  • Dessert!  At this point we were so stuffed that I couldn't even finish a whole one myself! Amazing for someone like me who loooooves to eat.  Hehehe.  We had a chocolate tart with homemade pistachio ice cream.  So awesome.  Mmm, I'll bring the bf here when things slow down for him at work.  Least he will be able to enjoy it then.  
Our day also consisted of shopping!  Yay!  Glorious shopping!  I was quite good and didn't spend too much money yesterday.  Bought some stuf at Old Navy, and a really cool looking sweater at Banana.  I'll follow up with pics as I wear them.  Of course since I went shopping I had to do the closet cleaning ritual to make room for my new purchases.  PY of course made out like a bandit at the Miu Miu store.  She ended up buying a beautiful ready-to-wear sequined dress.  The image below is part of the same collection but not the same exact dress.  The she had purchased is a more fitted cut with cap sleeves.  It was a bargain she couldn't resist.  60% off!


At the end of the day I went to sleep full and happy.  I had an awesome day with my bestest friend and we both found good deals to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment