02 January 2011

Sol's Big Birthday Bash

The owner of the business I work for on the weekends had a 60th birthday party this weekend so I was invited.  I brought my sister as my guest.  It was a nice time.  I didn't know too many people there but everyone was friendly and nice.  It was held at the Rooftop Restaurant at the Bentley Hotel.  The view was beautiful.

Here's the view from this little balcony by our table.

Table centerpiece.

Nancy being blinded by my flash... haha.  To the right is Melissa, Sol's daughter, and to the left is Roseanne, Nancy's wife.

Penny boozin' it up!  (With her Coke and lemon... hehe.)

There was a rock and roll theme.  These cupcakes were cute.  Penny took the Ringo one and the I took the George Harrison one.

Kathleen says, "In my belly George!"

Penny's second drink of the night!  (ginger ale... hehe.)

I forgot to take a picture of my drink but was something the cute gay bartender made up.  It was Three Olives Bubble Vodka, with cranberry juice, and I think a splash of something else.  It was yummy and not too strong.  I should've had that all night instead of the Amaretto Sour.

Happy Birthday Sol!




No comments:

Post a Comment