26 August 2010

Outlet shows a little love for USB gadgets

But when are they going to start selling these stupid things??? Sheesh!


The more you use gadgets that require a USB port to receive a charge, the more it’s probably going to die before you can get to a computer. I’ve become more and more reliant on my iPod and now that I switched to a radio without a dock in my kitchen, my iPod is constantly dead. I’m really starting to consider making it possible for my outlets to be able to work with a USB connector. Thankfully I’m not the only one, this designer has designed an attractive and handy solution.
It’s nothing fancy, but it doesn’t stand out as an eyesore and it’ll solve a lot of your problems. It’s just always better to have multiple areas that you can charge up your gadgets. After this concept created by a team from Zhejiang University of Technology in China, all you’ll need are some ports in your car to really finish things off. Sadly right now this is a concept. Plus, unless you have a European plug, you’re out of luck even if this outlet does get created.

No comments:

Post a Comment