03 February 2009

Master Cleanser

Okay, the second time around for the master cleanser is much better than the first time.  Today is actually day two and I'm not as tired as I thought I would be.  I'm already looking forward to the end of the cleanse.  Lol.  I guess there's not much to report this time around on a daily basis.  I suppose if there are any changes I will post it, otherwise I don't think there would be much to say this time around.  Although I do have to say I've lost 4lbs already.  Of course we all know this is water weight and maybe this time I'll be able to keep the weight off.  

The first time around I wanted to lose the weight because I was going to hit all those restaurants during the holiday season.  This time it must be permanent.  I have a few months until the summer so I've calculated how much I want to lose between now and then.  Hopefully I will be able to have the will power to stick to my goal.  Further updates to come!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! How's the cleansing going? Hope better than my attempt to train for the 10k I have to run in July. At this rate I think I'll be walkin'....

    ReplyDelete