01 August 2012

Haha!

If any of you have a bird feeder in your yard, you know how difficult it is to keep the pesky squirrels away from your bird food. Now, I’m not completely against feeding a squirrel, I mean, they are little animals that deserve to eat as well… It’s just that they can empty a whole feeder in one sitting leaving my little winged pals with nothing at all. I’ve tried corn feeders and other things to lure them away and nothing works, besides the fact that I’m going through 10 pounds of birdseed a week, it has become a test of wills between me, and the squirrel we call Phil.
Well Phil has something coming next week, and I do believe if you can’t beat em, join em, I’m tired of being the lunatic banging on the back door glass while Phil mocks me with his swishing tail from my own backyard. I’m getting the Big Head Squirrel Feeder and keeping my camera handy. The Big Head Squirrel Feeder is simply a plastic head that you hang from its ears waiting for your unsuspecting foe to visit for a snack, and when he does stick his smug little face into the giant head, the humiliation opportunities abound.
I can sit there aggravated, trying to get rid of him, or I can wait for him to come and then point fingers and laugh, embarrassing him in front of every single woodland creature in my yard. It was that or wiring the pole the bird feeder sits on to fry his stick straight little tail into smoking curls, but so many people seemed to frown on that idea. A girl’s gotta do what she’s gotta do. The Big Head Squirrel Feeder will be available soon at perpetualkid.com for under 15 bucks, and watch for a picture of Phil soon, he’ll be the idiot squirrel with the giant head, and a frizzy tail.


No comments:

Post a Comment