16 July 2011

I'm Back Y'all!

After taking some time to find myself again... as you see I'm constantly losing myself... I am back searching the world of blogs and posts to share funny and interesting things with you.

Just a little bit about what's been going on in my life.

I had found a third job recently, hosting at a restaurant.  Good money, long hours and late to boot but it's worth it.  Cash is king!  :)

Regular job-wise I am still plugging away at the office/location that I am at now.  Starting to hate it day by day but things will come to a head one day and maybe it's time I start valuing myself more and realize that I could get much more money for what I'm doing elsewhere.  Who knows.  For now, working the regular day job and food service at night.

Love life... what's that?

1 comment:

  1. Another job! Where do you find the time?!!

    Its definitely time for you to start valuing yourself more and take some steps to find a job where you are not only paid more but also happy!! You deserve that!

    ReplyDelete