02 April 2011

Hello Kitty Deodorant – Pussy Wind

Err, I don't know how to feel about this....

All I know is that it better smell better than mine if I have to pay for it. LMFAO!!!

Seriously, the one thing that you quickly realize living in Hello Kitty Hell is that there is no possible way that you can make up the Hello Kitty crap that exists out there. While I am not usually a fan of Hello Kitty merchandise, there are still those rare instances when Hello Kitty goes to levels so absurd that I believe for a second that she might actually do herself in. Case in point, the new Hello Kitty deodorant which is aptly named Pussy Wind (I kid you not)


Hello Kitty Pussy Wind deodorant




Of course, the problem with my initial thoughts of imminent Hello Kitty doom at such an unfortunate name is that Hello Kitty Pussy Wind deodorant is sure to be a wild success. It is so terribly names that every Hello Kitty collector out there will have to have it in her collection.

I really don’t even want to take a guess at what demographic the evil feline is going after with this one and I am terrified to even imagine what what the fragrance actually smells like (although a part of me is sure that someone at Sanrio said, “hey, don’t you think that coming up with a deodorant for all the fans that use the Hello Kitty vibrator would be a good idea?” and everyone enthusiastically agreed.) All I really know is that this can’t be good for Hello Kitty Hell…

Sent in first by Mikael along with far too many others...

No comments:

Post a Comment