25 March 2011

Pee & Poo – I Feel Flushed

Hahaha!


Every now and then you come across something that begs to be shared, if only for the sheer novelty of it. Or sometimes for what I like to call the “you gotta be kidding” factor, sometimes you want to share it because you can’t believe anything like it was actually made, marketed and is wildly successful, but rarely you come across something that is all those things, and I’m going to tell you about it, when I stop crying and scratching my head.

Let me now introduce you now to Pee & Poo, not that you haven’t met before, but probably not in this way. Created by Swedish designer Emma Megitt as a college project, Pee & Poo became so amazingly popular that they have t-shirts and stuffed… no, not animals, (let’s just call them number one and number two, shall we?) better yet, t-shirts and plush pals were created to… um, cuddle with? They are meant to address body functions in an open and playful manner and have been an instant hit with kids and adults alike. Seriously?

Okay, I suppose they can be used for toilet training, or for adults who enjoy a little “potty” humor. It makes for a never before seen gag gift or maybe even a good new parents present (hey I’m reaching here) but when you’re making out your Pee & Poo gift list, don’t feel limited to t-shirts and plushes, they now have notepaper, socks, tattoos and keychains.

All this can be yours for only around $32.00 bucks from www.shop.kissochbajs.com

I will leave you with a tip, never ask for a “Kiss” in Sweden, Pee & Poo are Kiss & Bajs over there. Nuff said? Yes, I think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment