29 November 2010

Fivepoint gloves – Because regular gloves get in the way of your tech

For those Apple-heads....


It’s already that time of year again, the chill in the air, all the leaves off the trees and the temperature dipping past the freezing mark. I love the cold weather and I look forward to the holidays, but geez, I hate how gloves just seem to get in the way of everything. I cant use my smartphone without taking them off. My iPod, forget it, and my camera.. I’ve missed many a shot because I was to darn cold to take my gloves off to set up the picture properly on the touch-screen.

Well I have just the thing for you, and just in time for winter. Fivepoint gloves, with specially-designed conductive fingertips, they let you type and tap on your touch-screens without ever taking them off. Awesome.

Made of lambswool, manufactured in the UK and available in 3 sizes, Fivepoint gloves can be hand washed in cool water or dry cleaned. They are compatible with all touch-screens and allow precise input to your device. Now I can use all my stuff and still keep my hands warm and dry. I’m loving it.

Available in Oxford blue with grey fingertips, with more styles coming soon for under $40.00 bucks.

Available for pre-order now at www.etreshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment