26 October 2010

Hello Kitty Halloween Nails

Would I? Naaaaahhh.....

You know it’s going to be an extraordinarily terrible holiday season when it begins with Hello Kitty nails being made worse than all the examples already out there (something that any normal person would assume would be impossible). Then again, one thing I have learned over the years is to never underestimate how bad Hello Kitty can make things, especially when you believe you have seen the worst. Thus, it should be of little surprise that someone thought that Hello Kitty Halloween nails would be a good idea:


hello kitty Halloween nails




Of course, if the intent is to scare the crap out of all those that come around, I guess I have to admit that they are rather effective. Who can’t image the worst of the worrs horror movie icons being just that more terrifying with a Hello Kitty Halloween manicure? I’m sure that I will continue to have nightmares about them for far too many times in the months to come…

Sent in by PinkVelvetDream

No comments:

Post a Comment