21 September 2010

You Won’t See This Toy In Your Holiday Catalogs

And y'all thought the Segway was cool... lol. I want one of these! Although I know I would fall off and totally bust my ass on it. Hehe.


Don’t lie, you know you’d love to take the DTV Shredder for just a little spin. I remember having a scooter that had a similar shape, but somehow this Shredder just completely obliterates any minor qualities mine may have featured. I’m sure this has some very practical military uses, but I can’t say that any of the uses that are rolling through my brain would be considered practical.

The DTV Shredder is powered by an on-board 15 horsepower motor and can transport up to 1,200 pounds of equipment. It’s not the fastest thing out there, but it’ll get you where you’re headed at a max speed of 30 mph. The design itself doesn’t come without benefits, the big one being that it’s capable of handling 40 degree slopes. It’s made for reconnaissance, rescue/recovery, mobile surveillance and medical evacuation operations. Like I said, there are practical uses for this big boy toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment