16 September 2010

Food for Thought on Men and Women

As you know I've been following this blog written by Jozen Cummings.  He writes on the dynamics of men and women.  Occasionally he will write something that sets off a tiny little refrigerator sized light bulb in my head.  Although this is just one man's opinion it's always good to make these mental notes on how the opposite sex thinks.  We as women sometimes get caught up in looking at things on our side we forget that men don't think like we do.

"The woman a man is attracted to the most, above all other women, is the woman who is into him. She is the woman who caught his eye because he caught her eye, the woman who checked him out and said with her eyes, “Come here.” The woman who was attracted to him is the woman he wants the most, and that is why I don’t want to date a woman who thinks I’m only okay looking. Sorry, I’m just not attracted to the woman who isn’t attracted to me and ask anyone who knows me, I only date the women to whom I’m attracted."

No comments:

Post a Comment