25 August 2010

Snazzy Napper is here!

Haha, I guess it's better than using the disgusting stinky blanket they give you on the plane. Come to think of it, don't they make you pay for that now??? Maybe paying more for business class IS worth it. Sheesh.

Some of you might remember when we covered the Blue Travel Set a while ago. It is essentially a Snuggie with pockets in it for gadgets.

I found this particular Snuggie derivative that has been making a subtle splash on the Internet since last week.

This is the Snazzy Napper, and I have included an ad after the jump so you can see how to “Snazzy Nap”. Like the aforementioned Blue Travel Set, it has pockets for your gadgets.

As you can see, it fits over your head and partially covers your face, in order to block out sunlight that would otherwise disturb your rest. It also has a specially designed hole for your nose “for easy breathing”.

The basic version of the Snazzy Napper just covers your head and part of your chest, and it looks like it has this cute sheep design. In all honesty, I would have left it blank, but it costs about $14.99. I believe it is the $24.99 version that comes with a blanket and has the “Z-Z-Z” pattern on it.

Okay, now I would like a word from our readers. Would you actually wear a Snazzy Napper in public? I might be willing to wear one on an airplane, but only if I was sitting by a window seat. There, you could get a little bit of privacy. As for sitting on a bus or train with this thing on, then you might as well put a design on it that looks like a target.





No comments:

Post a Comment