12 June 2010

Swing Clock hypnotizes guests

This is kind of a cool, I would get it for my apartment, as soon as I get one... lol.


If you ever wanted a clock capable of stopping your guests in their tracks, then this is definitely the ticket. Just seeing the clock out of the corner of my eye while I type is enough to make me just a little bit dizzy. Sure, it probably won’t put them in a trance, but it’ll at least keep your evenings interesting. I’d just advise not putting this above the TV or anything else that you tend to look at for long periods though.

This eye catching clock offers quiet and smooth operation and can used anywhere you like. If you happen to hold some kind of job position with power it’d be fun to put it directly above your head. Then you can hypnotize all of your employees or at the very least put them in a little bit of a daze. You can purchase the clock through Think Geek for $19.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment