24 May 2010

Foreign Flick of the Week

Okay, so I'm going to try this in addition to the Starbucks Dog of the Week since that doesn't always happen...  I think with the dog pics I'm going to be more aggressive and as the owners if I could take a pic of their dogs for my blog.  Not sure how receptive these Upper East Siders will be, I guess there's only one way to find out.

In the meantime, I watched this film staring Penelope Cruz this weekend.  I didn't like her when she first hit the big screens but for some strange reason she's grown on me.  She's one of those women that the more you look at her the more attractive she gets.  I have to say that I enjoy her Spanish speaking language films better, maybe because I like foreign and/or independent films better to begin with.  Okay, enough babbling.  Enjoy!

Description:  Heaven has sent its best, and the devil has enlisted his worse - Victoria Abril and Penelope Cruz co-star as agents doing battle for ultimate supremacy.  The winner is to be decided by whomever can secure the soul of a short-tempered, punch-drunk boxer on Earth.  These sexy angels pull no punches, using their brains, wiles and of course, sex appeal.  Damnation has never been this seductive, and seduction more heavenly.


No comments:

Post a Comment