29 April 2010

Star Wars AT-AT model

Oh, So cool. I want! I want!

Not really, what in the world would I do with this? It will collect dust, but if I were another person in another life I would definitely put this on my wish list. Ha!

Sci-fi movies are extremely fun to watch, considering they tend to tickle the imagination with stuff that aren’t available (mostly anyways) in the real world. Star Wars has done a whole lot to capture our imagination over the last few decades, and among the more impressive vehicles within would be the AT-AT walker which was a staple land-based attack vehicle used by the Empire. This Star Wars AT-AT model is fully painted and detailed right out of the box – all you need to do is to make sure you can follow the assembly instructions within, and good news since there is no glue to worry about as everything snaps together into place. You can pick up the Star Wars AT-AT model for $49.99.


No comments:

Post a Comment