12 February 2010

Ow! Ow! Ow!

Well, had one of my wisdom toofs pulled. Hurts like a mofo but it had to get done. The actually pulling wasn't so bad. A little awkward because all I had thoughts of were my dentist with his foot on my forehead and him yanking my toof out with two hands and the pliers. Lmao! But he just wiggled it around some then pulled for about 15 seconds and that was it.
So now I'm lying awake and the anesthetic has worn off. NOW it hurts. Plus he got me so paranoid about getting a piece of rice stuck in the hole where my toof used to be that it took me forever to finish dinner!

Hopefully the pain will go away soon and I'll be fully healed for Chinese New Year.

k@t ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Ow! Don't forget to rinse your mouth out after each meal and it will keep it clean before while it heals. Don't be surprised to see bits of your meal come flushing out of your mouth. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have to rinse after each meal. In fact a bit of breakfast was hangin' on the edge this morning so I made sure it didn't get too comfortable there.

    Rice was challenging last night with dinner...

    ReplyDelete