20 May 2009

Poo Poo On Work

Today is the first day back after a long weekend.  I didn't do much over the weekend but it was nice nonetheless.  Went to a sample sale with Miss Audrey.  Got 3 Miss Sixty shirts for $45.  Woo hoo!  I loves me a good sample sale.  I think if I were the weight I wanted to be I would've attempted to try to stand in that horrendous line and try on some jeans.  But it was way too crowded anyway.  It took us about 1/2 hour to get in.  I'm glad I was off Monday so we could go early.  I think I'm pretty much done for shopping for the summer but I couldn't pass up the bargains.  I have to take pics of the stuff later when I get home.  My camera ran out of battery, bleh.  Miss Audrey bought a really cute white sundress.  I can't wait to see her in it.  So cute!

I came into work and saw a huge pile of stuff to do, I guess that's a good thing since then little man, my boss, will leave me alone.  Is it Friday yet?

1 comment:

  1. lol i would've gotten shoes too. but there were sooo many people crowding that area!

    ReplyDelete