28 May 2009

Hmm...

Okay, so I don't know if I'm being sensitive or not but I had made a comment to my co-worker about coddling her son too much. I said that I think she should cut the umbilical cord already and let him go a little. He is going to high school this coming fall and she seems to still do almost everything for him. So she tells my boss' wife I said this and my boss' wife says to her, "Don't listen to her, what does she know. She doesn't have any kids. She doesn't know what coddling too much is." So of course I don't say anything to my co-worker or my boss' wife because in the end everyone at my office thinks I'm the asshole who talks out of her ass anyway.



Is it me? Whatever I guess...

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm...could it be because SHE ALSO CODDLES HER SON? Hmmm......

    Though you do talk about of your ass sometimes, I don't think you were talking out of your ass this time. Unless you've let out a fart due to that bean burrito you had. (Stupid bean burritos!)

    ReplyDelete