24 February 2009

Second Attempt at Master Cleanser

Okay, so this is the second time around with the Master Cleanser. I failed to stick to it a couple of weeks ago so now I'm back on it. This time I'm determined to stay on it until I get down to the weight I want to be. Then I'll try to maintain it. I suppose I have to hit my goal weight and keep it there by the time I hit 40. Forty! Yeesh! To be honest I don't really feel it. I still feel a fresh 30 years old. I suppose not having kids really makes a difference. I used to think I didn't want kids but I don't know. I think it's just my body telling me that I missed out on something. After all I never really had the opportunity to meet someone who would want to settle down and have a family with me. Hmm. Well, no serious updates on the cleansing process this time. I'm only on day two so I'll see how goes it by the end of the week. I've lost about a pound and 1/2 of water weight so far. My real total goal from this point. 40lbs. Forty pounds seems to be the magic number.

No comments:

Post a Comment