08 December 2008

Master Cleanser

This is how much of this concoction I have to drink per day. 10 10oz. cups of:



1. water

2. 2 tbsp organic honey

3. 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice

4. 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper



No food for 10 days. Someone just roll my body under the table if I pass out. Lmao.

First 2 days off only fresh squeezed o.j. Day 3 & 4 juice and I may have fresh fruit or salad in moderation. Then homemade veggie soup after that.

I hope this cleans the shit out of me! Everyone knows how much I love to eat. Hehehe.

Wish me luck y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the daily updates on this! You should have an 'energy' meter to go along with the daily updates. I'm curious to see if you do feel an uplift in energy after a while as some cleanse diets claim.

    ReplyDelete