11 December 2008

Master Cleanser - Day Four Morning

Oh boy was I beat yesterday. I had just enough time to make my "lemonade" for today, take a hot shower then pass out. My headaches are better than the day before but it's still kind of there. Not sure if it's from lack of food, lack of caffeine, or the rain. (When I was younger I used to get headaches when it rained. Lol. I know, what a wierdo.)

So far only dropped 1 pound from yesterday. Maybe I should reduce the maple syrup a little bit. I'll experiment with the it for tomorrow's batch.

As far as poops is concerned, not to be too graphic, softer yesterday but still not liquidy. I'm not really concerned so much since I'm still able to clear the bowels. (o:

Oh, I couldn't stay for long at the sample sale as I was feeling tired and getting dizzy. So I didn't spend any money. (Kudos for me!)

This is going to be a short update today since I'm typing on the teeny keyboard on my phone. The computer at work seems to be monopolized most of the time.

Update later if I'm not too tired.

(Boss is leaving early today and it's payday to boot. Yay!)

2 comments:

  1. Almost halfway there! Don't be too concerned with the daily loss just yet. Are you at least sleeping better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sleeping longer but not necessarily better. I didn't admit in the blog that I'm still taking the sleeping pills. Hee hee.

    I'm not as worried about the weight loss as much. Sometimes I wonder why I pressure myself so much.

    ReplyDelete