19 October 2008

Finding Love

You know, these past few weeks have been quite an eye opener for me. I guess I just have had no luck when it comes to matter of the heart. Maybe I just jump into it blindly, take it for what it is on the surface and have faith in people too much. Odd for such a pessimist like me. Lol. Maybe it's just something that I desire but am afraid to admit to it. Someone to love me and someone to love in return, unconditionally. Full acceptance. I do have to say feeling lonely is really a bitch. I mean, having close friends and family is a blessing but, to have someone special, someone who will be your other half, your "partner in crime." It's a wonderful feeling to be in love, and it's even more wonderful to love someone who loves you with the same intensity or more. I guess I just have too much time on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment