19 January 2008

So I come to find out last night that my trainer who had been flirting with me has a girlfriend. Not that I was interested in him in the first place but the point is, why are men so shady? I'm really glad that I'm not interested in him. Could you imagine how it would've went if I was? Bleh. He called me this morning and sent me a text message saying, "I'm sorry about last night Kat." I have yet to listen to his voice message. Part of me doesn't want to because I don't want to hear what he has to say. Not like it's going to make a difference what he says. Shady is just plain shady. Oh well.
So on a lighter note, I have confirmed from a mutual friend that he still does really love me a lot. I suppose we're both just really dealing with reality and living with the fact that we're so far apart. Doesn't change the way I feel about him. Still love him so much. Think about him every day... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment