21 January 2008

Monday, Monday.... *sigh* Another week goes by. I'm still trying to figure out what in the world my trainer was thinking. What is it with men and cheating? Like I said the other day, not that I was interested but what if I were? Didn't he think he would have to say something eventually? I mean, let's say we give him the benefit of the doubt and he was in the middle of a breakup. But still, why not be up front about it? Aren't we all adults here? What made him think that in the end I wouldn't find out eventually, if it were to go in that direction. So basically I'm not upset at the fact that he did what he did, just the fact that it bothers me that he would see me as that stupid that I would never find out or never bother to ask questions eventually. I don't know. I guess it's bothering me more that I thought it would. I think, as I said two seconds ago it's about being taken for stupid. That's what it is. Ugh. No wonder I'm still single.

2 comments:

  1. Men! Pffft. Not sure if he was thinking that you were stupid...its more like he was just thinking of himself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! Tell me about it. Men are so dumb. Good thing I wasn't interested. Least it was good for my ego while it lasted. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete